Emergency care when you need it most.
HSHS St. Vincent Hospital’s Emergency/Trauma Center is the busiest emergency center in the region. It’s well staffed with board-certified ER physicians, an in-house trauma surgical team, certified emergency nurses, and other specialists on call at a moment’s notice.
When seconds count, you can count on HSHS St. Vincent Hospital's Regional Emergency Center to provide the treatment needed.
- Trauma case manager coordinates all care
- In-house trauma surgical team and other specialists on call
- Expert care for critically injured trauma patients
- Trained staff in administering thrombolytic therapies
- Door-to-drug time lower than national average
- Regional education available upon request
To obtain more information about one of the educational programs or to schedule a session, call (920) 433-8391.