Hope is here, with Libertas.
You’ve seen the signs, at least some of them, and you’ve been confused, frustrated or angry. You may have had sleepless nights, felt like you were losing control or feared for your safety or the safety of a loved one. You’ve hoped for these worries to go away…
Common signs and symptoms of substance use disorder in adults
Services for adults
- Complaints from family members or friends about drinking or drug use
- Failed attempts to quit or cut back
- Hiding the evidence of drinking or use
- Increasing tolerance of alcohol or other substance
- Legal charges such as driving while intoxicated or possession of drugs
- Neglecting responsibilities in order to drink or use
- Blackouts or memory lapses associated with use
- Health, job, family life or financial issues resulting from use
- Continued use even with negative consequences to health, job, family life or finances
Libertas focuses on the development of new skills, learning the process of recovery and maintaining abstinence, all in a confidential setting. Treatment planning takes into account the patient’s physical, social, educational, vocational, psychological and spiritual needs. An important aspect of Libertas’s outpatient treatment philosophy is to keep patients active and productive as family members and community citizens. In fact, an essential component of the outpatient treatment process is for the patient to assume responsibility for his or her own recovery.
At Libertas, recovery for adults begins with a professional assessment of the patient’s medical, psychological and substance use history by a licensed substance abuse counselor. From that assessment, the level of therapy appropriate for each individual is determined.
Call (920) 498-8600 for more information.
- Outpatient Program
- Early Intervention Program
- Individual counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Program