Are you one of approximately six million Americans who suffer from a slow healing wound?
If so, there are many different types of wounds, and those that won’t heal can be concerning, frustrating and time consuming to address. Right here at HSHS St. Vincent Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center, we offer the most advanced wound care services, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
HSHS St. Vincent Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center is the largest and most established center in the greater Green Bay region providing advanced wound care services since 1998.
St. Vincent Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center is a full-service wound center utilizing the most proven and trusted techniques in wound management, including three state-of-the-art hyperbaric oxygen chambers. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy supercharges the body’s healing ability with concentrated oxygen to help resolve painful, stubborn wounds and infections. St. Vincent Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center also specializes in the use of bioengineered tissues, which stimulate the body to heal wounds by creating new skin.
The wound care medical team includes certified specialists in wound care and hyperbaric medicine, podiatrists, plastic surgeons and vascular surgeons so the complex needs of patients with non-healing wounds can be met quickly and conveniently in one location.
Our experts provide:
- Full-service wound care, including the most proven and trusted techniques in wound management.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) to supercharge the body’s healing ability with concentrated oxygen to help resolve painful, stubborn wounds and infections.
Our wound care and hyperbaric center treats:
- Pressure sores
- Surgical wounds
- Radiation sores
- Foot ulcers due to diabetes, poor blood flow or swollen legs
- Diabetic foot sores
- Leg wounds due to poor circulation
- Bed sores
- Traumatic wounds
- Leg swelling
We also offer:
- Pre-operative ostomy site marking and teaching
- Post-operative ostomy care and education
- Hospital discharge follow up for new or revised ostomies
- General ostomy care
Our hyperbaric oxygen therapy services treat:
- Qualifying diabetic wounds of the lower extremity
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Delayed radiation injuries
- Wounds due to serious infection
- Bone infections
- Crush injuries
A comprehensive treatment plan may include:
We’re here to help you heal! If you have a wound that hasn’t healed after 30 days of standard care, or another condition listed above, call (920) 433-8586 today.